1. IntroductionIn Destilatum - Destilaria Portuguesa S.A. we respect the privacy of those who use our products and services, among which the sites and applications that we provide. In this document we refer to Destilatum - Destilaria Portuguesa S.A. as "Destilaria Portuguesa", "we" and "our"; and to you as "you" or "your".
2. Information we collect, how we collect it and how we use it2.1 Website
Access to our sites can only be made by users who are of legal age to consume alcoholic beverages. For this reason, when you want to access our sites you must indicate if you are of legal age to consume alcoholic beverages in your country. We collect this information only to allow access to our sites. This information may be temporarily stored by the cookies that we use to allow that in the next visit to our sites does not have to do this process again.
2.2 Social Networks
2.3 Data of minors
Destilaria Portuguesa subcontracts third parties to process some of the personal data collected. The companies we hire are carefully chosen to ensure that they have the necessary procedures in place to comply with data protection legislation.
We list below the companies that are subcontracted by Distilaria Portuguesa, as well as the data and the purposes for which the data is communicated to them:
1. Dascat Software, Lda. (under the brand 10.digital) - this company discloses our marketing and advertising campaigns and manages any competitions that the Destilaria Portuguesa performs. The processing of data by 10.digital is safeguarded by the Data Processing Agreement between Destilaria Portuguesa and 10.digital. This document outlines the access to data, as well as the procedures and good practices that aim to minimize the risk of improper access to your data, as well as leaks of information.
Destilaria Portuguesa may change the list of subcontractors at any time.
We do not share your data with other companies for the purposes mentioned above or for other purposes.
3. How do we protect your personal information?We have put in place the necessary security measures to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data we collect and process, as well as to prevent their unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized access, loss or destruction of personal data. It is important to note, however, that no method of security or encryption can guarantee full protection of information against hackers or human error.
4. Your rights in relation to your personal informationYou may exercise your rights of access, rectification, elimination, limitation and/or portability through written communication, accompanied by a document proving your identity and/or the data to be rectified, if applicable, which should be sent to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The opposition to the data processing referred to herein that is communicated to the Destilaria Portuguesa after the beginning of the same will only have effect from the date of receipt of such communication, and will not affect the legitimacy of the processing carried out until then.
As far as the exercise of the right to data portability is concerned, please take into consideration that, under the terms of the applicable legislation, this is only applicable in relation to data collected on the basis of your consent.
6. ComplaintsWe hope you have no complaints about us or our services. However, if you are dissatisfied with our use of your personal information please contact us at email@example.com
You can also submit a complaint to the Comissão Nacional de Protecção de Dados (CNPD) if you believe that the data processing we carry out does not comply with the applicable legislation.
7. Special SituationsIn order to provide the service we may have to make personal and anonymous information available to third parties. This will only happen, however, in these specific circumstances:
1. with your express consent;
2. when in good faith we believe it is required by law;
3. when in good faith we believe it is necessary to protect our rights or property;
4. when there is a transfer to a successor or buyer in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets.
Your consent will not be required for disclosure in such cases, but we will always seek to notify you to the extent possible by law.